Coaching and Consulting Experience
Shannon brings 20 years of executive coaching and training to the clients of Robert Gregory Partners. Her specific areas of expertise include leadership effectiveness, team alignment and cultural transformation. She has worked in many industries, including cable telecommunications, professional sports, sports media, banking, retail, e-commerce, pharmaceuticals and high tech. Specifically, she has coached C-Suite executives, Managing Directors, EVPs, SVPs and RVPs.
Shannon is passionate about performance improvement to reach full potential in both organizations and individuals and has developed expertise in:
- Identifying cultural norms and behavior supportive of mission and values and fixing incongruence between what the organization believes versus how leaders behave
- Encouraging and facilitating dialogue between peers, at every level, to engage in healthy debate, respect differences and align on essential goals
- Developing high performing teams
- Creating partnerships of trust, vulnerability, candor and purpose to enable personal transformation and organizational growth
- Teaching practical tools and strategies to drive targeted results
- Enhancing performance management practices to develop high potential talent and enhance strong succession planning
Business and Organizational Leadership Experience
Shannon’s industry experience includes a variety of corporate leadership positions, in many functional areas and industries. She worked within Gannett as New England Market Manager for USA Today, and after many years in high tech sales and training development, she transitioned to leadership roles at the Boston Beer Company headquarters before founding a business in 2000. Shannon created and implemented many mentoring programs, culture enhancement initiatives and leadership development courses. She has mediation credentials and has authored books about change, strengths and authentic leadership.
Education and Certifications
Shannon holds a Bachelor’s degree in Communications from the University of Rhode Island and she received her Executive Coaching Degree from Corporate Coach University International, accredited by the International Coach Federation. She is a certified facilitator of The Five Dysfunctions of a Team, Table Group, StandOut Strengths, The Marcus Buckingham Company and ADKAR Change Management, Prosci. She is also certified to administer and interpret the Hogan Assessment Systems, Birkman Method, DISC, Myers Briggs, StrengthsFinder and StandOut Strengths.
Primary Markets Served:
US East, US Southeast